“We train for certainty and educate for uncertainty.”
We understand the challenges workers and companies face in the field every day. Our training and education team is dedicated to sharing skills, techniques, and best practices to ensure workers can achieve competency to perform their jobs and make it home safely.
Through private training, NATS’ team will meet you wherever you are to provide valuable hands-on education for any subject that you may require. While we specialize in in-person private training, we also provide instructor-led virtual training, course opportunities open to anyone, as well as on-the-job training.
Regardless of the method, all of NATS’ training complies with related industry standards (OSHA, ANSI, ISO, etc.).
- In-person training
- Instructor-led virtual training
- On-the-job training
- Elevate your team by training them according to the highest current standards in the industry.
- Hands-on training under the watchful eye of seasoned instructors.
- We meet with your team at your specified location and on your timeline.
- On-the-job training provides the ability to better educate and equip your staff while on the job, maintaining regular operating hours on a given project and preserving team productivity.
- Specialized courses like our Consulting Utility Forester Safety Professional (CUFSP) course pairs with required OSHA training to provide your crew with a focused concentration on industry-specific subject matter.
- Courses designed for complete beginners, volunteers, or community organizations are available.
- Career-specific courses such as those involved in work around electrical hazards (line clearance tree trimmers; utility line workers; tower or wind turbine workers) can be conveniently organized.