2019 was quite a year for the NATS team! As we look back at the year behind us, we have a lot to be proud of, and our team members, partners and clients are a big part of our continued success.
- we held 290 training programs across the U.S.
- we worked with 47,472 professionals to train and assess defined skillsets
- we collaborated with 145 clients to move the needle forward in regards to safety in the workplace and on job sites
- we worked alongside our 15 Safety Alliance Partners to further our mission to serve, share and support
- in May we held our first-ever, industry-leading Skills Extravaganza, during which nearly 40 NATS and ACTE team members came together in California to receive competency assessments and share best practices
- our blog launched in July and is a place to check in to see what’s happening within the NATS organization along with industry news and events
- our first monthly e-newsletter, Take 5, was published in July and is a terrific overview of all the NATS news you can use
- we hosted the Safety Skills Arena at both ISA Southern Chapter (April) and the TCIA EXPO (November), bringing our innovative, interactive approach to learning to the tradeshow floor
- we launched Women in Trees, a new NATS program created for women, taught by women, with courses kicking off in 2020
and a lot more, which we will share soon within our 2019 annual report
As we look ahead to 2020, we have a lot of exciting things on the horizon, and we can’t wait to share them with you! We’ll share our news here on the blog, and be sure to check out Take 5 when it hits your inbox monthly and follow us on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube).
Here’s to 2020 and all that it holds for all of us!