Learn from NATS Master Instructors of empowering education techniques in this 5-day, transformational, hands-on immersive experience. You will be inspired to think differently, understand the “why” (understanding the “why” is one of the most empowering ways to approach education), and break down personal barriers to unleash the educator within you to rise to your ultimate potential.
Here is just a portion of what educators will learn:
- How to inspire people to think differently in specific skill areas
- How to facilitate a transformational educational experience for your audience
- Industry leading hands-on practice and experience in technical content
- How to develop emotional intelligence and read the energy and coherence of the group by improving personal and group resiliency
- How to use empowering and accelerated learning techniques for adult learners so participants enjoy learning, learn faster, remember more, and are inspired to take massive action
Find out more about our Empower the Educator Program.
empower the educator courses
In an effort to keep all participants and our trainers healthy and safe during these times, we are canceling any in-person, overnight Empower the Educator trainings for the remainder of the year. Our trainings that do not include overnight accommodations will still be offered, following recommendations and guidelines from the CDC and local/state agencies. For more information, please reach out to Sonia Garth at email@example.com.
|October 22, 29
November 5, 12, 19
|Empower the Educator: Building Strong Teams||Online Training Course||Register|
|October 26-30||Empower the Educator: Building Strong Teams||Online Training Course||Register|
Deliverables to Attendees
- Certificate of Completion
- Certificate of Qualification (Based on Competency Assessments)
- Wallet Card Identifying Courses Completed
- Diamond Solution Card
- Declarations Card
- Teaching Template Cards
- Workbook for Training Topic(s)
ISA AND CTSP CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS (CEUS) ARE AVAILABLE FOR THESE TRAININGS