Here we are — it’s the holiday season again, and we’re already looking ahead to next year. Before we jump into 2022, however, let’s take a look at everything that we achieved together in 2021.
Over the past year, we held 160+ training events, reaching over 2,000 trainees, and covering more than 40 various topics. We have also expanded our virtual capabilities, allowing our NATS team to spread the ripple while working remotely by developing new virtual courses, as well as assist clients with written safety programs.
- we offered our first Women’s Chainsaw Course in Olympia, Washington
- we developed an executive team: Chief Executive Officer (Ed Carpenter), Chief Operating Officer (Karen Hauck), and Chief Financial Officer (Mark O’Reilly)
- we developed Women Lead: Discovering Your Path Forward; the first session will be held in January 2022
- we returned to TCIA Expo with our Safety Skills Arena
- we rebranded our Site Safety course to Vegetation Management Safety
We have a lot to be proud of, and our team members, partners, and clients continue to play an integral part in our successes. We honestly couldn’t do as much as we do to empower others with the resources needed to safely perform their jobs so at the end of the day, everyone returns safely home without all of you.
As we look ahead towards 2022, we have a lot of exciting things on the horizon that we can’t wait to share with you. We’ll share our news here on the blog, and be sure to check out Take 5 when it hits your inbox monthly. You’ll want to be sure to follow us on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube), too!
Here’s to 2022 and brighter days ahead!